photo header_zpsf3cd7314.jpg
 photo row1_zps65fa1a34.jpg photo row2_zps637f022d.jpg photo row3_zps3cf9b1a2.jpg  photo row4_zps8fc69df8.jpg photo row5_zps91644666.jpg photo row6_zps3955f094.jpg

9.04.2013

Tata Harper Skincare Review




It's only fitting to start this blog by featuring the brand that started it all— my obsession with natural skincare.

Mainstream beauty products inevitably contains harmful ingredients; however, I did not realize just how harmful some ingredients could be until I actively began researching their effects. Shocked by the scientific claims that have linked common beauty ingredients to birth defects, learning disabilities and even cancer, I began to purge my entire skincare routine.

Everything I thought I knew about the skincare products I was using was erased from my memory. I meticulously researched the ingredients that our bodies actually liked along with the brands that truly cared to include those ingredients. I obsessed with separating the so-called "natural" brands from the true bunch by making sense of ingredient lists and double-checking products on my beauty bible, www.ewg.org/skindeep

Psst!

Have you checked your products on EWG's Skin Deep website yet? If not, do so right now. I'll be here waiting.

Back? Ok, good.

Over the course of several months, I've tested out a luxury brand in the natural skincare world, Tata Harper. I adore the brand's mission, the ingredients and the face behind the brand, Tata herself (not to mention, the farm where the skincare is made). Speaking of the products, they really are as good as everyone says they are. Have a look!


Regenerating Cleanser - The Regenerating Cleanser is a great cleanser for anyone who enjoys having so much in one product. Apricot seed kernels exfoliate your skin to reveal a brightened complexion. I use this from time to time when I want an added oomph from my current everyday cleanser. I find that it is too harsh for everyday use for my sensitive skin, but it would be the perfect addition for someone whose skin can handle everyday exfoliation.

Refreshing Cleanser  - This cleanser is my choice when compared to the Regenerating Cleanser. It is far more gentler on my sensitive skin, plus it smells amazingly! The cleanser is a light and creamy consistency and leaves skin feeling smooth after washing it off.

Hydrating Floral Essence  - One of my favorite products from Tata Harper is the Hydrating Floral Essence. I spray a couple squirts of this on my face and neck and I find that my skin is softer and more radiant. Although it is marketed as a hydrating product, which my oily skin doesn't need, I use it primarily for providing my skin with extra benefits of Witch Hazel, Pink Clay, Gotu Kola and Jasmine extracts to reduce the redness and enlarged pores on my face.

Rebuilding Moisturizer - Being someone who has oily skin, this moisturizer is just what I need. It has the perfect amount of moisture while leaving a matte finish to the skin. The moisturizer is light and never leaves my skin feeling or looking oily.

Replenishing Nutrient Complex - This product packs a punch in just a 10 oz. bottle. A thin layer of this concentrated oil full of antioxidants, fatty acids, nutrients, omegas, vitamins, amino acids and lipids fights the signs of aging while leaving skin glowing and healthy. After cleansing and toning, massage this product onto the skin.

Resurfacing Mask - Another favorite of mine is the Resurfacing mask. I apply the jelly-like mask on my face once a week for 20 minutes. Afterwards, my skin looks more even toned and not to mention, much softer!

Be Fierce Lip Treatment - In. Love. With. This. Balm. It provides a sheer layer of antioxidant-rich goodness, all the while leaving your lips super soft. Upon applying this, my lips stay hydrated for hours and continue to stay hydrated well after the product has rubbed off.


Here's to you, Tata Harper for starting it all.

What products have you tried from Tata Harper (or are on your wish list)?



6 comments :

  1. Tata's resurfacing mask is incredible!! I love her Hydrating Floral mist too, I spritz it on my face throughout the day to stay hydrated and her Refreshing Cleanser is well.. very refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I also want to say I love the simplicity of your blog and your logo! Did you paint it yourself? :) -it's beautiful. Can't wait to read more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I prefer simple to over the top. All the credit goes to the artist who made the logo and that was not me :)

      Delete
  3. I love the resurfacing mask. would love to try be fierce lip treatment. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for a good resource of information regarding permanent lip augmentation gurgaon?

    ReplyDelete